Wednesday, October 16, 2013

31 Days To Get A Jump Start on Christmas: Plan your family Christmas Movie Nights



Last year I did a series on 12 must-watch holiday movies, and to be honest, there are way more than 12 :) Chances are you have developed your own list over the years, so take the time now to make sure you have them on hand :)   A cozy living room lit by the soft glow of tree lights is the perfect backdrop to a full-family snuggle-fest of a Christmas movie night (or ya know 12 of them!).  Today, either dig them out of storage or place your order for new ones if you don't have them.  Score some Christmas magic points by planning a theme-y snack to go along with each movie :)  

If you're coming up a little short here are links to my must-watchers and the ideas I had for their family movie nights:

And seriously, I know I'm missing some big ones there (Miracle On 34th Street, Holiday Inn, Home Alone, etc......), and it feels like every year I'm adding some poorly acted but strangely addicting favorites to the list after my self- inflicted indoctrination of 24 hr. Hallmark Christmas Movie Channel (i.e. A Holiday Engagement & Holiday In Handcuffs), but even still, I would love to hear any of your favorites that I'm overlooking!!!

***

Are you following along with my 31 days to get a jump start on Christmas?  Click to image below to see other posts in this series













1 comment:

  1. I like Just Friends, Christmas in Connecticut, While You Were Sleeping.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...