Saturday, December 14, 2013

Holiday Glass Canister Challenge: Gloves, hats and mittens jar


Did you totally love Taumi's idea of making an advent calendar in a jar as a holiday-time centerpiece?  

Today I'm sharing my jar creation: a jar full of cozy place to store all those mittens and hats.  I was motivated by our constant loss of mittens and hats here at the time when we really need them.  This would also make a fabulous gift for an entire family as temperatures drop!  



PS, this is the soundtrack song to this project :)  You must listen to it while you make it:
I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm by Billie Holiday on Grooveshark



Don't have a cricut?  No worries, search "deer template" or "deer color page" and you can use that as a guide to hand-cut the shape from your glitter paper (just fold in half at the nose and don't separate!).  TRUE STORY: you can totally change this up and glue a cheap snowflake ornament in the middle instead of the deer, I came close to doing that myself, but I'm a sucker for deer!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...