Thursday, December 12, 2013

Glass Canister Challenge: Advent Calendar In A Jar


One of my most favorite of favorite and versatile items (across all genres of gifts, home decor, storage & organization) is the 2 gallon Anchor Hawking glass cookie jar/canister.  These fabulous jars sell for a mere $9.99 at our local walmart and only $12.99 at Target, and the possibilities of what you can do with them are really quite endless.  

I thought it would be fun to call on the two craftiest peeps I know and give them the challenge to fill or transform one of these jars for the holidays (and of course I couldn't resist doing one too!).  I'll be sharing their and my fun jar ideas over the next several days!

First up, we have Taumi.  
  

 So, Taumi transformed her jar into the coolest grown-up advent calendar/centerpiece around!  Here's how she did it:





Here's the link to the shop where she purchased that great necklace!  


Thank you so much Taumi for sharing some of your Christmas Crafty Goodness!!  You can find more of Taumi's fabulousness over here on instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...