Friday, January 27, 2012

Easy Peasy Yummy Breakfast

This easy easy breakfast will make your kids and hubby happy happy! This is, of course, not my original idea, but it was new to me and I'm so excited I tried it!! All you do is buy a tube of refrigerator cinnamon rolls (we chose the orange ones!) and make them in your waffle iron!
As for time, I just played it by ear. I really didn't have a problem with sticking, so I was able to open up the iron and check if they were done. They cook up pretty fast!
They're tasty right now at this point, but I had to adorable them up a little bit! So bust out the bento supplies . . . and voila:
Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Banana Bears

Pin It
These are as tasty as they are cute and easy to make on a busy, pressed-for-time morning!


Linking up with The Creative Paige, Naptime Crafters, Kojo Designs, The Shabby Nest, Somewhat Simple, 504 Main, Skip to My Lou, Today's Creative Blog, Nifty Thrifty Things

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...