Saturday, October 5, 2013

31 Days To Get A Jump Start On Christmas: Master Gift List

There are about 80 shopping days left till Christmas, which seems like quite a bit of time, but the sooner you start the better.  I LOVE gift giving, it is such a blast to find that one awesome thing that perfectly suits your recipient :)  By starting early, the likelihood of that happening seems to be greatly increased.  I'm totally guilty of forcing some "OK" gift just because I was plain out of time. 

***

If you're coming up short on ideas for people, maybe send them one of these free printable wish lists I drew up last year.  My family almost always does some variation of this wish list, it's really helpful for those people you don't see on a daily basis :)

***

For fun, make yourself a cup of cocoa and make a wish list of your own, or better yet a wish list pinterest board.

***

Are you following along with my 31 days to get a jump start on Christmas?  Click to image below to see other posts in this series

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...