Friday, October 4, 2013

31 Days to Get A Jump Start On Christmas: Address Your Envelopes

I know chances are you might not be able to do this one TODAY, especially since you haven't technically ordered your cards yet, but file this idea away for the day you receive them!!  OR if you're the paper-supplies hoarder that I am, then you already have a surplus of 5x7 envelopes just on hand, in which case, bust them out, girl!!!


True story: I'm addicted to writing everything fancy since I discovered that fake calligraphy trick.  It's weirdly fun.  I've been busting out some pretty fabulous grocery lists and couponing scenarios if I do say so :P 

Aside from the actual process of stuffing and sealing your cards, you are essentially done with your Christmas Carding.  Holla!!!  

Now that you're way ahead of the game, you can take advantage of this quirky little detail:
North Pole Postmark!

I'm betting you can fit all your cards in the smallest flat rate box, which means for about an additional $5 you can have this awesome North Pole postmark on your holiday cards!  I would never be able to do this if I stuck to my usual plans of last minute carding :)  Your cards need to arrive in Anchorage by December 10, which shouldn't be a problem :) Click here for the exact instructions!

***

Are you following along with my 31 days to get a jump start on Christmas?  Click to image below to see other posts in this series


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...