Wednesday, October 30, 2013

31 Days to Get A Jump Start On Christmas: Hot Chocolate Station

What's cozier than a cup of cocoa when the weather starts to chill?  Have you seen these cute cocoa stations popping up all over pinterest and blogland?  They are so fabulous and I'm stoked to begin the tradition at our home!
1 ||  2 || 3 || 4 || 

I set up ours tonight and since it's not quite Christmas time yet I made it slightly fall themed with a leaf place mat, pumpkin spice & caramel bits.  

As soon as Thanksgiving's through I'll change it up with more Christmas flare, cocoa powder and crushed peppermint candies!  

***

Are you following along with my 31 days to get a jump start on Christmas?  Click to image below to see other posts in this series




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...