Tuesday, October 22, 2013

31 Days to Get A Jump Start On Christmas: Amaryllis and Paper Whites For Christmas


I have never done these, so I am not the expert, but word on the street is you need to get these babies going something like 8 weeks early for Christmas-time blooms.  But true story: word also on the street is it only takes 4-6, so I'm not really sure :P  Either way you should start thinking about grabbing your bulbs and supplies and getting to it in the next week or two (I'm certain that I've already seen kits at Walmart and Home Depot).

I'm just swooning over these beautiful pictures and the thought of watching these grow through the season.  





Keep in mind these are quite toxic to pets!! 

***

Are you following along with my 31 days to get a jump start on Christmas?  Click to image below to see other posts in this series

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...