But here I am, my windows are open and the sun is shining in. I love this time of year!
Ever the list maker, I thought I'd share my sort of Spring "bucket list" or countdown of things I'm hoping to accomplish and blog about as we embark on these sunnier days:
My Spring Pledge, I will:
- Finish Project Living Room (remember that?!) Well it's only feeling darker and dingier as time goes one, and I have one beautiful curtain that desperately needs its partner!
- Build a Chicken Coop with minimal husband assistance (partially because I want to feel accomplished and partly because that's part of the deal for me to get chickens to fill said coop). **This will totally be blogged! Should be an adventure!
- Continue, dare I saw FINISH, clutter purge and house organization. I had a super successful yard sale on our first warm day and need to continue the effort!
- Create easy and successful sewing area where my machine can just live so I don't have to demolish any order that might have been existing in the kitchen every time I want to whip up something.
- . . . and along those lines: SEW more things! Maybe Easter dresses?
- get up early when the hot air balloons are lifting off and take the girls to see them
- Plant a strawberry wall
- Plan and collect materials for summer crafts/activities for easy access to fun!