Saturday, February 18, 2012

Book Wishlist

Or the title of this blog post could also be "avoidance" in which I am internet cruising instead of cleaning, baking, preparing for a pretty big occasion tomorrow . . . .

Nonetheless, I have a lovely little stack of books piling up in my amazon cart, waiting for me to earn enough swagbucks to bring 'em on home :)

looks abnormally cute and I'm a sucker for books about embracing eccentricities :)

I'm sure you've seen her blog and fallen in love love love with these pictures, just as I did. I would have another baby just to try to do this ;) . . . . well . . . .

This is written by my favorite college professor. I love love love this other book of his, my husband used to read it together when we were newly married, and I can highly recommend it.

First off, do you realize this lady has written several of the amazing old school office episodes?? She's hilarious, and I assume this book would be too!



My mom bought and read me these when I was a kid . . . oh I can't wait till my girls are old enough and attention spanny enough :)


Now, if only I actually read . . . .

What's on your list?

1 comment:

  1. I've read the Little House series only in the last few years and then have been watching my way through the 9 seasons of the show. I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...