Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Valentine For My Hero


He . . . .

...sews my unfinished projects when he'd rather be gaming.
...wakes up and makes midnight peanut butter sandwiches for Y at her every request.
...fixes the internet when it goes down in the middle of a crazy awesome pinteresting session ;)
...changes his share of the diapies, even when he's working (from home).
...watches shows like Project Runway, Parenthood, and Smash with me . . . and discusses them afterward.
. . . finishes the loads of laundry I inevitably start each night knowing full well I'll fall asleep before it's ready to be changed over.
. . . dutifully refills empty sippy cups.
...poses for corny super-hero photoshoot just so I can blog-gush about how great he is.

...which he really is.

He's the hero to this damsel that can't seem to avoid distress ;)

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Awe!! Kent wins!!! Even though he's B&W, you can tell he's blushing :) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...