Tuesday, October 8, 2013

31 Days to Get A Jump Start On Christmas: Plan and Supply your Teacher, Neighbor, or Co-worker Gifts



***

I'm sure you have some people in your lives that you'd like to show appreciation with a small semi-handmade gift.  I do, and I always want to be that mom/neighbor/coworker that goes the extra mile especially at Christmas . . . sadly I usually don't leave myself the time to accomplish this.  But not this year!!  Instead of scrambling down to the wire, join me and take today to pick how many and what, and to get your supplies.  If they are going to be teacher gifts, get everything ready and you can construct them with your kids (maybe as one of your advent calendar days!) when it's much closer to Christmas!  If you're doing the work yourself, try to finish them sometime this month!!!

***
Here's my round-up of handmade recognition gift favorites :)  Can you deal with the snowman kits (#4)?!?!  

***
Are you following along with my 31 days to get a jump start on Christmas?  Click to image below to see other posts in this series

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...