Monday, October 28, 2013

31 Days To Get A Jump Start On Christmas: Pre-Holiday Deep Clean


Let's face it, you probably aren't going to have a lot of deep cleaning time from that first day of Thanksgiving vacation till after Christmas.  Spend some time today making a list of some extra's you'd like to tend to before the hustle and bustle of the holidays (and guests using your bathrooms!!) rolls in!  If you're feeling all ambitious you can even start it!

***

Here are some of the things on my list:
  • Clean out car within an inch of it's life including a full vacuum and interior wipe down
  • Take apart Carseats and wash covers (oh how I wish I made myself do this WAY more often)
  • Vacuum along and wipe down baseboards
  • Take apart couch and vacuum all crevices (not to mention clean underneath, oh I can only imagine the treasures waiting for me there!!)
  • Clean off porch
  • Organize entry for easy drop off of cold weather gear (tray for muddy boots, basket for gloves and hats)
  • Deep deep clean bathrooms, scrub floors don't forget the dust bunnies and grossies hiding behind the toilet (I'm also going to throw together quick go-to kits for quick 5 minute touch ups periodically through the holidays including clorox wipes, windex and toilet bowl cleaner)
  • Light Fixtures
  • Vacuum Mattresses
  • Wipe down cabinetry in kitchen & bathrooms
  • Wipe down windowsills and mouldings
  • Clean and organize my purse!
  • Wash dog bed and dogs while we're at it :)
  • and like a million other things :P haha
***


Are you following along with my 31 days to get a jump start on Christmas?  Click to image below to see other posts in this series

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...