Saturday, October 26, 2013

31 Days To Get A Jump Start On Christmas: Plan & Supply Your Holiday Baking


Oh how I love putting on my baking hat at Christmas time!  Oh how I don't love the many trips to the store because I'm missing one key ingredient!  This year I'm going to attempt to strategically plan out all my holiday baking and make a very thorough supplies/ingredients list.  The good news is almost everything I'll need for my holiday baking has a shelf-life longer than the 8 weeks till Christmas which means I could get all the things I need now and hopefully be ready raring to go when it's time to get my bake on! 
Can't forget all the annoyingly easy to overlook: decorating bags, food color, sprinkles, wax paper, cupcake liners, etc.  Need some inspiration?:


***

Are you following along with my 31 days to get a jump start on Christmas?  Click to image below to see other posts in this series


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...