Sunday, October 13, 2013

31 Days to Get A Jump Start On Christmas: Chose Your Advent Calendar

There is something so fun and magical about celebrating the anticipation of Christmas and the Advent Calendar is a great way to embrace the tradition!!  Have you jumped on the advent calendar bandwagon?  If so, you know it can take a huge chunk of time and preparations.  So I'm dedicating several of my prep days to it.  Today is relatively easy (sort of).  Today you just need to pick which one you want.  If you've already got one that you like, then you're already set.  But if you want to try something new this year, you guys, there are sooooooo many fabulous ideas out there! Whether you go the small treat or prize route or the activity route (or both!!!)  you're bound to have tons of fun and don't think this is reserved just for those with small or any children, you can totally fine tune this to fit you!  You can make it as simple or intricate as you choose :)  Have fun!!!

***

Last year I collected a few favorites found around the web, then I constructed a fun wooden tree one.  Here's a new batch of favorites to get your creative brainstorm brewing :)
                    baby ramen || house & hold || ikatbag || pinterest || dawanda || benbino ||                                      pinterest || fishly news || handmade charlotte || home klondike
*** 
Are you following along with my 31 days to get a jump start on Christmas?  Click to image below to see other posts in this series

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE advent calendars but making one for yourself isn't too exciting since I would know all the little gifts so my bestie and I decided to make them for each other!!! I'm so excited and have already sketched it out. Any ideas on what little trinkets, etc to wrap up? I have about half of the 25 days thought of...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that is the best idea ever!!!! Seriously love it! um. . . perhaps I should make a blog post about little trinkets :) I have a few in mind :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...