Thursday, October 10, 2013

31 Days to Get A Jump Start on Christmas: Create a planner for your Elf on The Shelf


Okay, confession: we don't do the Elf on the Shelf at our house :)  It's one of those pick and choose type things and it just hasn't ever made the cut :)  BUT I know a bunch of you awesome mamas out there do and BTW it looks like a ton of work, you guys ROCK!!!  It totally warrants some pre-Christmas prep time, so I made something for you:  Click Here for a Free Printable Calendar Planner I created just for your Elf on The Shelf Plans.  If my tech-abilities haven't failed me, that should be a document that you can type in your plans for each day . . . . or just print out and jot them down.  Today your assignment is to brainstorm (maybe even cruise pinterest a bit) and get your whole month of plans written out including what supplies (if any) you'll need.


***


In the meantime, I'll be getting my butt in gear and catching up on days 5-9 :)  

***

Are you following along with my 31 days to get a jump start on Christmas?  Click to image below to see other posts in this series

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...