Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Snail Mail: Easter Eggs

I have been nothing but enthralled with all the adorable 13 Ounce or Less posts at Giverslog, and in these tech-heavy days I find myself so nostalgic about how fun it was to check the mail and see what had arrived . . . you know, other than bills!

Anyways, when Y suggested we make some "Easter stuff" today, I happened to have all the makings on hand to create these adorable mini-care packages for all the cousins!

I'm definitely hooked on this idea, if I have your snail mail address, watch out! Mama's on a mailing trip!

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Stopping by from FPTFY's WYWW. Now I am in the crafty Easter mood....

    Jessica
    http://jessica-healthymommyhealthybaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...