Monday, February 6, 2012

Crafting through My Favorite Love Stories: Jim & Pam

Years ago, The Office was a show of almost magical proportions of fantasticness. It was sooooooooo good! It's sorta a different breed now, still good but not the same. I think they created one of the most appealing and exciting "will they, won't they" love stories with Jim and Pam. I sat on the edge of my seat for little moments between them. I watched his painful unrequited crush for years, and then finally, FINALLY he confessed his love to her and it still took forever to finally get to this moment.



I probably cried more through their wedding then any real one I've ever been to (including my own :P hahah it was that good):

So, I'm totally running short on creative steam lately, got a lot of other things going, and unfortunately, as much as I've racked my brains, I can't think of a Jim & Pam worthy project! I came up with a a couple ideas, but they're a stretch and I didn't make any of them, they're trapped in my brain for now (i'm copping out, I know!):

1.) Hearts trapped in Jell-o (a sort of homage to Jim's stapler and other office supply in jell-o pranks) *Update: I made these, they were super cute but the taste left something to be desired (for me). My little brother (21) loved them and took home all the leftovers :P hehe
source: The Hungry Housewife

2) A Card, Sign anything with either of these quotes:
or Jim's wedding speech:
Four years ago, I was just a guy who had a crush on a girl, who had a boyfriend. And I had to do the hardest thing that I've ever had to do, which was just to... wait. And, a lot of people told me I was crazy to wait this long for a date with a girl I work with but I think, even then I knew that... I was waiting for my wife.

So, yah, this is one not so creative girl today, signing off for a little while to recharge! I have at least one more story/project in the works :) maybe to go watch the older episodes of the office :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...