Monday, January 2, 2012

A Photo Booth In 5 Minutes

While I might overuse the phrase "I am in love with _________," I truly am in love with the idea of party photo booths. They add some fun and whimsy to almost any occasion and make for some really fun photo memories.

Here's how I threw together one in no time for my last-minute New Years party. You can literally do this with stuff you have lying around and the impact is fantastic!


Materials:
3 Command Hooks (these are my favorite, they totally live up to their hype!)
1 sheet of fabric (I used a crinkly gold tablecloth)
garland, banner or decoration of your choice

Directions:
Pick a place with good light! Mine just happened to be my kitchen so this is really the story of how my pantry door became a photo booth :)


hang the hooks a foot or two higher than your tallest person ;)


tie knots in two corners and middle of fabric and hang on hook

Decorate

Pin It
I guarantee this will add fun to your next party!



I'm linking up with Today's Creative Blog, Skip To My Lou, Tip Junkie, Homestories A to Z,
Five Days 5 Ways, Mad In Crafts,
Nifty Thrifty Things

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! Thanks for sharing. This could be useful anytime you want to take photos in great light but don't have a great background!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...