Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Wishlist


This printable Christmas wishlist is now up in my etsy shop. These make it kinda handy to get ideas for that difficult someone to shop for! Also, just kinda fun to fill out and read :)

You can click the image to purchase a PDF file emailed to you OR If you like the idea but want to make your own, here's all the text I included, you can just copy and paste it into a document and add some cute clipart for the same effect :)

My Favorite Stores:
Favorite Places to Eat:

Favorite Colors: __________________
Lotion/Candle Smells I like: ____________
My Sizes: Shirt/Dress_____, Pants _________ Shoes _______
My Favorite Candies: ________________________________

I sure would like that...
  • CD(s)___________________________________________
  • DVD/BluRay Movies ________________________________
  • TV Show/Season___________________________________
  • Video Game_______________________________________
I'm Wishing For . . . (general wish list)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...